How to apply
To facilitate the IDEAL vision, By-laws have been developed by members of the Consortium for ensuring that the banks meet internationally recognized standards for:
- item quality in terms of composition, accuracy and relevance of assessed content and skills;
- appropriate security for questions and stations intended for use in summative assessments; and
- copyright protection for contributing institutions and their staff members who authored the banked questions and stations.
In addition, the Consortium provides workshops to:
- enhance item writing expertise among teaching staff in member institutions; and
- review, improve and approve items prepared by member institutions as part of their annual on-going contributions.
The IDEAL Consortium welcomes participation by individual medical schools or cooperation with regional groups.
Please write to us at email@example.com for further information.